Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good Grief

I have been getting grief lately about my lack of blogging. I guess one could say that blogging has taken a back seat to wedding. It seems that much of my time and energy, what little I have left at the end of the day, is used to stay organized and try to keep my head above water. Mix that in with harvest "down on the farm" and things have been busy.
Yes, I will admit I have been playing some. A trip to DC to see the girls and have them make me aware of how REALLY OLD I am was a somewhat humbling experience. Glad I'm off the dating scene. And clubbing isn't something I would want to do much of.
Anyway, with just one week and counting to go to Rachel and Paul's wedding, and my girls coming home on Saturday, I doubt I will get much accomplished other than surviving. So I will take another week vacation and catch up with all of you faithful readers after October 27th.
Thanks for your patronage.



2 comments:

Multiple Personalities said...

Mom....it's been a month since you've updated. Your blog track record isn't getting any better.

Ellen Davis said...

Mom...it's been six months since you updated! And will you please increase the font size on your posts? I'm not nearly as old as you but I can hardly read it it's so small.