Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inspiration-less

I'm having writer's block. Most things I do all day could become their own blog, but I can't seem to take it apart enough to write about it. So my blogs have been sparse (or absent, depending upon your perspective!). I have stayed very busy and sometimes I think that is why I stumble. Too much going on up there.

I know that today at some point I must go over to school and do lesson plans for next week, as I was gone Thursday and Friday to a conference. My hesitation for going over might be what I will find. I have a challenging class this year, and they make some decisions that are not always in their best interest. But I love them dearly. I continue to guide them in the right direction.

I have to mow the lawn but we have been having a bit of drizzle and the lawn mower tire needs air, something I haven't mastered with the big mean air compressor thing. It growls at me just when I walk by!

And then there are bills to pay and organize. I have been neglecting those.

So I sit here making my list instead of getting things done. I just don't want to run out of things to do or I might just have to sit around and get bored (ya think?).

Another cup of coffee sounds good!

No comments: