Monday, August 18, 2008

Self-improvement

I have decided that I need to get better about writing on this blog. There are so many people dependent on me for their link to the outside world that I have come to the conclusion that I am leaving them high and dry sooooooo....in the best interest of humankind, I am going to actually try and write most nights on this blog.

Not that Steve and I do that much that is exciting but we certainly do keep busy! When I think about what I have accomplished just today it makes my head swim and there might be people who actually care about what that was. I will not disclose those items at this time as I want to entice my viewers to come back and see what those things actually are.

Right now my guys are moving bulls and we haven't eaten yet. I have delicious hot roast beef sandwiches for supper and we'll indulge once they get home. I am getting ready for another evening of Olympic wonderment and trying to figure out a new online gradebook program that our school is going to. Think they'll supply us with notebooks since we are going to almost all computer? Could be a bargaining issue.

Anyway, enough for right now. Come back tomorrow and see what is up. You just might be amazed!

No comments: